Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

My NERF Gun Collection Part 1

Guys, this is my Nerf Guns Collection!

Some Nerf Guns and equipment will be posted next time, probably after one week. I have a Nerf guns collection because I started collecting them when I was six or seven years old. I am nine now so I've got plenty of them, I kept collecting as much as I can.

The hardest guns to find or look for are the Firefly, Sonic Series Recon and the Sonic Deploy a.k.a. Sonic Series Deploy. I call the Sonic Series Guns that I have as "Spec Weapons", spec means special. Oh! There's another Nerf Gun that I have that I call "Spec Weapon" which is the Iron Man II Iron Strike.

That's all I want to say, here are my Nerf Guns:

Recon CS-6   

Switch Shot EX-3

Iron Man II Iron Strike Special Edition



Raider CS 35

Mag Strike AS-10



Vulcan EBF-25

Deploy CS-35


Rapid Fire AS-20

Firefly REV-8



Night Finder EX-3


Fury Fire Set (Green and Orange)

 Strike Fire Set (Green and Orange)


Spectre REV-5


Barricade RV-10

 Maverick REV-6



Stampede ECS-50

Long Strike CS-35


Secret Strike AS-1


 Sonic Recon or Spec Recon


Recon CS with Barrel and Should Case



Sonic Deploy aka Spec Deploy


That's it for now! More to come! By the way, the numbers you see after the names of each gun model are the number of bullets they hold. Although the Stampede do not come with a number, all you need to do is add the three 18 max magazines plus the 6 dark clips and will get I think 50 or more bullet loads.

See ya!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento