Linggo, Hulyo 17, 2011

My Nerf Gun Equipment Collection Part 2

Hey everyone it's your Boy Nerfomatic again!

We are back with another post of Nerf Gun collection. Some Nerf guns from the previous one might be included in this post and the newest Nerf that I am posting is the Reflex IX 1. If you scroll down you find it as the 6th image from below and it is the second smallest Nerf Gun ever.

Let me remind you one thing: Never play Nerf Wars with strangers because they might steal your precious Nerf Guns. It is much safer to play with your friends, cousins, family and other friends, get it?

By the way, Mr. F, my chess teacher, hates the Nerf Guns. So here are the other guns:

Switch Shot with the Wii Game called N- Strike


Fury Fire Complete Set (vests and sight goggles)

s

This is my second Fury Fire Set

Strike Fire Full Set (vests, sight goggles and guns)


My second Strike Fire Set

My Reflex IX-1. the second smallest in my collection


Stampede ECS 50 Full Set


Close up shot of my Stampede ECS 50


Long Strike CS 6, the longest Nerf Blaster in the world


Spectra REV 5 with a removable barrel


Vulcan EBF 25 with tripod, makes it look like a gautling gun and it has 3 darts per second *(size D battery)


Front view of my Vulcan EBF



Raider CS 35 with the orange rounded magazine and removable stock found on the rear end of the gun


Ammunition for Vulcan Stampede Raider Recon Deploy


Vulcan EBF with Belt


My Big Guns


So long for now and make sure you watch a Mine Craft video on my next post, also I am off to do a little science experiment about foods that contain high amount of grease or oil.

And lastly, the Mine Craft video we will be featuring is  ijevin of Youtube.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento